Phil Bass has been playing professionally for 30+ years. He started playing at the age of 15 in a dinner club six nights a week. “It was a great experience not only for the amount of playing, but the many diverse musical styles I had to play.”
Phil attended McLennan Community College and North Texas State University.
Phil resides in Austin Texas and performs live there with different bands as well as touring the U.S. and Europe. He also does studio work which includes performance and music production for individual artist and bands as well as for film, tv, and multi-media projects.
Most recent projects include:
- Sci-Fi channel (both percussion and music)
- Film “The Ticket” (drums and percussion)
- Wii games (drums and percussion)
- “World Series of Poker” game (drums and percussion)
- Chase Bank ads (music)
- Intel ads (music)
- Listen for Phil’s playing on the new Tim Allen movie out sometime 2009
“I am extremely fortunate to get to do what I do and make a living at it”
Check out Phil Bass’s website here